I don't see my health data. How do I fix it?
When you first download Empirical Health, we request permission to access your Apple Watch data. But sometimes this doesn't work. If you see a message that says "Your health data is missing," you may need to double-check settings in the Health app.
Here's how to make sure Empirical Health has access to health data:
- Open the Health app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the Sharing tab, then tap on "Apps", then "Empirical Health".
- You should see all forms of health data enabled. Tthe toggles will be green and appear set to the right.
- If not, tap on "Turn on all". All toggles should be green.
- Go back to Empirical Health and refresh your data.